Sunday, October 5, 2008

Just say NO!!!

I am determined to grow out my hair. I always say I will, but always end up cutting it off. I think it is time for a change and I am curious to see how I would look with my hair longer, I can't remember the last time it was long. So all of you are to help me just say no!!!!!!!!!!! When I talk about cutting my hair! I got it cut about two weeks ago, she had to straighten up the hack job I had received in D.C., so from now on it's only trims. For those of you that really know me.. I love cutting and changing my hair.. so this will not be an easy thing for me.


2 comments:

Jill, Wes, and Andy said...

You're a posting machine. Glad you updated!

kim said...

I think longer hair would be really fun.
I also think you have an adorable dog! I would love to meet him!
I am glad you posted. It has been fun to catch up on everything.