Sunday, October 5, 2008

35 hours and 2,100 miles later....

This post is long over do! I have plenty of things to catch up on.. so bare with me.. As most of you know by now.. I am home! Let me tell you what a LONG drive it was! I had good music... lots of books on tape.. and lots of dog toys and treats. I even tried Benadryl with the puppy hoping it would help him sleep. However, it back fired and he threw up in the hotel and the car! Back East was beautiful... but once I hit Nebraska and Wyoming it was so boring it was painful!!It The car was packed and the only place left for the puppy was the front seat. He was actually pretty good in the car.. the only problem is he likes to be close to me.. so every time he tried to get closer to me he would shift the car from drive to neutral.. I thought this picture was hilarious.. here I am doing everything possible to keep my eyes open and he gets to lay back and relax.. tough being him!

No comments: