Sunday, October 5, 2008

Strange noise...

Sophie and Angie told me they kept hearing a starnge noise while they were at my house. I listend and listened and didn't hear a thing. Well later that day me and my Mom heard it also.. we couldn't figure out what in the world it was. Later on my mom was over by my favorite vase and saw it was cracked... we looked at it and it was cracked all over!! For those of you who know me well, know that I love this vase(yes I know its just a vase) but I lsove decorating, and this was my favorite. It was a costco special!! Well I was the dumb one that decided to move it with the rocks in it and needless to say the banging of the rocks on the vase during the move.. probably contributed to the shattering of the vase. We decided to leave it as is, as I looked for it's replacement and would eventually have to get rid of it. I walked around carefully for days just waiting for it to spontaneously shatter and scare me to death! I knew it was going to happen when I finally forgot about it, and it would scare me! Well it did, one quiet day, I was sitting working on my computer when CRASH!!!! Time of death 22:27.

No comments: