Sunday, October 5, 2008

I hate moving!!

Moving time again! This time for good! Because of the cute little furry thing I picked up along the way in Virginia, I needed to move once I got home to a place where I could have a pet. Can I just say I hate moving!!! The packing.. the heavy furniture and the cleaning the new place(it can never be too clean) and cleaning the old!! I was lucky to persuade my brother, brother-in-law and cousin to help me with the big stuff. I hated to tell them, but thought it was nicer than to suprise them, but I found a place with a great view of the mountains and over looking the golf course. One draw back... it is on the third floor!!! Sorry boys!!!!!!!!!! They were great sports... they only gave a few dirty looks, and complained every so slightly!! I don't know how they did it, because after the first day of me just moving boxes by my self.. my legs were burning!!!! It was done in just a few hours.. and I was unpacked in two days thanks to the worlds best organizer, my MOM! Believe it or not, I had a tremendous amount of help from Sophie Rose, she was such a trooper. She loves packing! She didn't want me to do any without her. It is amazing the amount of stuff and junk one single person can accumulate!!!

So what would you think if you went in the kitchen in the dark.. to get a glass of water. You get on a chair to reach the top shelf to get a plastic cup (all others are packed) and once you get eye level with that shelf this is what you see....
what you would you assume this was.. remember.. its dark..



No its not a spider!!!! After falling off the kitchen chair.. and scrambling for the light.. I discovered it was a VERY old potato!!!




No comments: