Sunday, May 11, 2008

Random Thought

So when asked when we were moving down here what floor we preferred I thought I was so smart in saying the 3rd of course! That way you don't have noisy neighbors above you... well it only took ten minutes after arriving here and unloading my car that I did not think it all the way through. This has continued to be a pain... I will tell you what .... it is a great diet plan. You really plan accordingly when grocery shopping about how much food and what food to buy, knowing very well you have to haul it up three flights of stairs! This has been a source of irritation the whole time living here, don't get me wrong its not laziness, it's just a bit inconvinent at times. However, tonight was the final straw when I was carrying in groceries and the bags broke. Let me tell you how happy I was to watch my cans of tuna, apples, water bottle, and girly personal items go rolling down three flights of stairs!!! Next time... I might chance the noisy neighbors and ask for the first floor.

1 comment:

kim said...

I totally understand. I will never make that mistake again. Your blog entries crack me up. I love reading it. Thanks for the good times.