Saturday, May 10, 2008

City Slickers...


So we are driving and driving and driving.... I feel as if we have been driving so long we should be at the Grand Canyon! We are going to watch my friend Jaimes compete in barrell racing. Him and his horse Bentley are so good they are on their way to the world championship! We pull up to this arena and he says to me on the phone " Look for my white truck and my big horse trailer." He should have been a bit more specific! We pull up and every truck there is white with a white horse trailer! It was pretty funny. We fit right in.. not! We pull up in our Mercedes... get out with our capris and flip-flops! It felt as if everyone there stopped what they were doing and looked up and stared at the city girls. Jaimes assured us it is because they were jealous (what a good liar he is), we knew it was cause they thought we were crazy! Even if we stood out.. we had fun!

No comments: